Thursday, February 23, 2012

A time of refocusing...

Every season comes with new challenges and good reminders of how far we've come. With the coming of Lent, another season has come: A time to refocus.

If any of you know me well enough, you know video games and the gaming industry are a large part of my life. I have been called the "gaming guru" by some and have been labeled by many as a "gamer". I read the gaming news every day, have done it for the past ten years...and I am convicted. How much would I know of His word if I had taken some time out of my daily ritual?

So as my sacrifice for Lent, I am taking away this activity for this season. I am not blogging about this to say "Oh man, Look at Ben! Isn't he great!". I blog this because I ask for prayer. This is not going to be an easy thing to do. I will try to update this blog a couple times a week updating on what I have learned.

Thanks so much for your prayers. To Him be the glory in this season of refocusing.

BC (G.2:20)

No comments:

Post a Comment